Yaayy yaayy yiipiii yiippii yaaay yaaayy !! I am nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award (my first award since I started blogging, which makes it all the more special) by the beautiful and cheerful doctor-blogger Shambhavi. She is an author who never fails to spread long-lasting smiles through her words filled with optimism and positivity which can make anyone’s day. Do visit her blog if you haven’t till now ! She’s really the gem the world needs and also deserves 😉
Also, I whole heartily thank Kritika for the same (writing her name later only because I came to know about the nomination later). For her I’d say that no one writes better when it comes to romance and she is one charming and multi-talented person that is very rare to be found. Her writings with beautiful sketches leave a long lasting impression every time I read them. So do have a look there. 🙂
So here are 7 facts about me:
1. I am an introvert and only feel comfortable on stage. However absurd it may sound, but that’s the truth. Dramatics is one of the very few things I have done with all my heart throughout my life and I am scared this might turn into just a childhood hobby after I leave college.
2. I am a Punjabi living in Delhi and not a big fan of Butter Chicken or Patiala Peg. (I am like a disgrace to the community 😛 )
3. I crack
witty poor jokes every time something serious is being talked about and that’s why being a stand-up comedian is something I wish to do some day.
4. I am confused. I have a master’s degree in something I hate studying. I am going for a job not because I like it, but to see whether I like it.
5. I have watched all the movies ranging from The Shwashank Redemption (IMDB 9.3) to Gunday (IMDB 1.9) (many of them multiple times) and never found a movie bad. So I would be the worst person to ask for recommendations and I’ll never write a review. I have this superpower to find something worth praising in each and every movie.
6. I haven’t shaved my beard for 2 months now and won’t be doing so till the next month. And this is the maximum amount of experimentation done with my looks in the last 22 years.
7. This had to be the first one but anyways, I take some time mixing up with people but when I do, I am a crazy (the exact word used by my friends cannot be used here) person slowly making everyone like me 😛
Now I would like to nominate the following blogs for the same:
And also to all the creative people out there. We’d love to know more about you. So please don’t hesitate if I have missed out your name.
Do read their blogs 🙂 Congratulations nominees!
So here are the rules:
1. Acknowledge the blog that has nominated you. That’s me!
2. Disclose 7 facts about you.
3. Nominate atleast 15 blogs for the same. Have fun and have a great week ahead! 🙂